Sunday, January 07, 2007

Derwent/Notts new year run

At rest at the start in Ripley market place.

The end of the run at Castle Donnington services.
An excellent day out. No real mistakes with the navigation. Only problem was the ford at Rufford, the car made it to dry land but all the electrics cut out. Thanks to all who stopped to help. A group push started me up hill real heros to a man!
Anybody know what happened to the Mini that had just suffered the same fate as my car and whose driver helped push me up hill to restart.
We even won a bottle of wine in the raffle at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.