Saturday, February 03, 2007

Job done

All ready for the MOT now. Did not spend Friday night sorting the car after all so did not get the MOT done today. Will have to sort it next week. Need it ready for a trip to the Triumph do at Stoneleigh.

Cut the studs on the number plate light down to size this morning and fitted that. Have a reversing light again. How long will that last I wonder? I read on a message board recently that the new light may not last well.

The handbrake and horns both needed fixing. If that is the limit of what is needed to pass the MOT this year I will be well pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.