Friday, November 16, 2018

Triumph USA car accessories

Period accessories can were added to Triumph cars. If you want ensure that the extras were authentic how do you tell. One source is to look in the original sales brochure or parts books for the car in question. Another rarer source is an accessories brochure. Here are a few pages from the USA.

Triumph 2000 USA accessories
Triumph 2000 USA accessories

Triumph TR4A USA accessories
Triumph TR4A USA accessories

Triumph 1200 USA accessories
Triumph 1200 USA accessories
Triumph Spitfire Mk2 USA accessories
Triumph Spitfire Mk2 USA accessories

Plea for information

If you have any more information such brochures or pricelists which detail the accessories fitted to Triumph cars please let me know. I can be contacted via the comments to this post or on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/stephen.weblin

Further information and sources

Picture credits: If these images belong to you please let me know as I have forgotten where I got them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.