Thursday, December 12, 2019

T Shipside Ltd - Triumph car dealer

T Shipside Ltd had branches in Loughborough, Nottingham, Clifton and Newark.  I am collecting information about them what have you got?

Plea for information

If you have any more information or recollections about T Shipside Ltd Standard Triumph dealer such as photos of window stickers, dealer badges or sill plates etc please let me know. I can be contacted via the comments to this post or on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/stephen.weblin

Further information and sources

Link to the other articles in this series.

Link to facebook page: Triumph Car Dealers.

Link to my Triumph Car Dealers Flickr group which includes many photos of Standard Triumph garages etc from my collection and many other contributors .

I have a collection of Standard Triumph car dealer directories: http://vitessesteve.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/triumph-car-dealer-directories.html

Picture credits:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.