Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Lenham (actually Honeybourne) Hardtop refurb starts


Time to start thinking about the hardtop refurb. Needs to replace the crazed perspex rear window with the heated glass one I have. Not sure how to hide the heater element wiring at this stage.


The hardtop has these fastening on each side which I will tie down to the drop top iron work with cable ties.


The roof has an interior light fitted centrally above the rear window. I just need to link the wiring from the roof into the existing circuit.

Got this diagram from Maxwell on the TR7/8 forum so now have idea of how the missing hardtop fixing should look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.