Monday, February 12, 2007

4 door Vitesse at Stoneleigh 2007


Out Saturday night til late so was always going to be a quick visit any way. Got to the show for 1.00pm.

Was looking for a decent secondhand door or a door skin but found some treasure on Mark Field http://www.jigsawracingservices.co.uk/ stand. New old stock doors for little more than the skins a real bargain!

Now how the hell am I going to get them home? I had no tools in car having had a tidy up post MOT. So had to buy a cheap set of spanner for £1.00. Then had to take the passenger seat out and pack it upside down behind the drivers seat. Then I used the tow rope to tie the 2 doors against the roll cage and passenger door handle. Got some strange looks in the carpark.

A good show I got to talk to several people I have meet in cyber space. Meet a couple of french Triumph people and got to practice my school boy french - a common interest made communication easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.