Sunday, March 03, 2013

Stoneleigh Triumph Show



5.7 Supercharged V8 street legal dragster - bet that would be fun in ASDA carpark.



Vauxhall engine in a Herald Coupe built by Karl of KDT Classic & Custom. The car is a real work of art with some brilliant detailing.



I have seen several big saloons with Rover V8 in but never seen this done before. A modern BMW straight 6, was a tight fit mind you.



Rat look Herald coupe, apparently driven up from Brighton.

I think the show might have been quieter than last year but there was a good turn out of traders and many modified cars so I had great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.