Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Triumph TR5 PI - Triumph Repair Times Schedule

I have been hosting scanned copies of on my website of various Triumph Repair Times Schedule at: http://vitessesteve.co.uk/RepairOperationTimes

One of the documents I have already made available is a combined edition that covers GT6, TR4A, Herald 1200/1250, 1300, 2000 and Vitesse 1600/2000.  I now pleased to say that David Rumens has provided me a scanned copy of a later edition which includes schedules for the Spitfire, TR5 and TR6.

Here is page 2 and 3 from the TR5 section.



You can get the full TR5 section.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.