Wednesday, May 03, 2006


I have a dipping rear view mirror in my Vitesse. I think it came from a big saloon. Trouble is it now tends to shake at speed.

What dipping mirror would fit to the Vitesse that a Triump breaker might have?I missed this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI.....3AMEDW:IT&rd=1which would have been ideal.

I know I could get a mirror from somewhere like Halfords that would need sticking on the glass or hold on by suction but would prefer a Triumph part if poss.

I also know that the sun visors will need cutting down to size as all the dipping mirrors are bigger than the original equipment non-dipping mirror, unless you know of a small dipping mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.