Thursday, July 13, 2006

2000 opportunity

I know of a 2000 saloon in the vale of Belvoir that is available for breaking are you interested?

Last MOT'd 2002 then driven for a year.

I would like the gearbox/overdrive you can have the rest if you can help me retrieve it.
Problem is nobody will hire me a trailer when I turn up in my Vitesse.

I have plenty of space at my place to break it up here in Newark!

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/steveweblin/album?.dir=c189scd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

2 comments:

  1. The tyres will only hold air for a day or two. Needs new battery. The sun roof is missing. To be picked up Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14/07/2006
    Steve,
    Yes i would be interested, I have a Peugeot 406 with a tow bar so no
    problem in towing a trailer. Where are you? Give me a call.
    Cheers,
    Garth

    ReplyDelete

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.