Sunday, July 15, 2018

Town Hall Motors of Sheffield - Triumph Car Dealers 62A


Town Hall Motors (Sheffield) Ltd, 167 Norfolk Street, Sheffield S1 2JG one time Standard Triumph Car dealers. I have them listed in directories from February 1965 until March 1972. I understand that this building was knocked down when Sheffield City Hall was extended.

Sheffield had many garages that sold Standard Triumph cars over the years.  You can see lists of other dealers in my article about Hatfields the distributor for the area.

Plea for information

If you have any more information or recollections about Town Hall Motors of Sheffield, photos of window stickers, dealer badges or sill plates etc please let me know. I can be contacted via the comments to this post or on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/stephen.weblin

Further information and sources

Link to post about Hatfields of Sheffield the Standard Triumph distributor for the area.

Link to the other articles in this series.

Link to face book page: Triumph Car Dealers.

Link to my Triumph Car Dealers Flickr group .

I have a collection of Standard Triumph car dealer directories: http://vitessesteve.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/triumph-car-dealer-directories.html

Picture credits:Photo copyright Sheffield City Council - picturessheffield.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.