Wednesday, July 04, 2018

Triumph Car Dealers in the USA

A short post to celebrate the 4 July.  Here are a few adverts and business cards featuring Triumph Car Dealers in the USA that I have collected over the years.

Adverts

Sunshine Motors Inc, Daytona Beach - Spitfire Mk4 brochure cover
Sunshine Motors Inc, Daytona Beach - Spitfire Mk4 brochure cover
Match box advert by Broadvue Motors, Cleveland Ohio
Match box advert by Broadvue Motors, Cleveland Ohio
Did Broadvue Motors, Cleveland Ohio sell new Triumph cars?

Business cards

Alamo Sports Cars - David Rusell_BusinessCard_San Antonio Texas
1979 business card



Triumph sold a lot of sports cars in the USA. I have got a dealer directory for Leyland cars North America Dealer directory for 1974 and would like to add to my collection.  I have seen that directories for both 1963, 1968 and 1978 exist can somebody please share a scan of any of these or any other USA directories with me.
1963
1968

1978

Plea for information

If you have any more information or recollections about Triumph Car Dealers in the USA, photos of window stickers, dealer badges or sill plates etc please let me know. I can be contacted via the comments to this post or on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/stephen.weblin

Further information and sources

Link to the other articles in this series.

Link to face book page: Triumph Car Dealers.

Link to my Triumph Car Dealers Flickr group .

I have a collection of Standard Triumph car dealer directories: http://vitessesteve.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/triumph-car-dealer-directories.html

Picture credits:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.