Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Herts Motors (St Albans) Ltd - Triumph car dealers 93 part 3

This is a follow up to my earlier general post about Herts Motors (St Albans) Ltd.  Part 2 was based an original article that first appeared in the Standard Triumph Review December 1964 and was about the building of their new premises.

 Party Invite

Herts Motors (St Albans) Ltd Party invite 01

Herts Motors (St Albans) Ltd Party invite 02

 

Herts Motors (St. Albans) Ltd were distributor responsible for supplying Standard Triumph cars to area dealers.  I have recently been sent a Party Invite sent out in 1957 for a party to be held on Friday November 2nd 1957. This document was found amongst a collection of old photos and I am grateful to Neil Emson for sending it to me.

Plea for information

If you have any more information or recollections about Herts Motors (St Albans) Ltd, photos of window stickers, dealer badges or sill plates etc please let me know. I can be contacted via the comments to this post or on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/stephen.weblin

Further information and sources

Link to part 1 of Herts Motors (St Albans) Ltd - Triumph car dealers 93

Link to the other articles in this series.

Link to face book page: Triumph Car Dealers.

Link to my Triumph Car Dealers Flickr group which includes many photos of Standard Triumph garages etc from my collection and many other contributors .

I have a collection of Standard Triumph car dealer directories: http://vitessesteve.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/triumph-car-dealer-directories.html

Picture credits:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your comments with your name and email address. Generally I do not publish anonymous comments and cannot reply if you do not give me a clue as to who you are!

Thanks very much for your comment.